Welcome

Sir and M'Lady Dine Out a lot - and right across Australia. We know what we like and don't like. We are prepared to try restaurants and share our views. We recognise that not everyone likes the same things (even we don't between the two of us) and not every experience at a restaurant is the same - we all want different things. We have one of Australia's fastest growing diverse restaurant blogs.

Thursday, 10 January 2013

SUSHI ROLL - SYDNEY CBD

Sushi Roll
644 George St (World Square)
Sydney CBD

Sushi Roll is a place in two parts. One is a sushi train and the other is a take-away booth. I was rushing by late and hungry and the booth caught my eye. The large bowls of teriyaki with rice beckoned me - and at only $5.00 each they appealed to my hip pocket as well! It turned out to be pretty good.

I expected the meat and sauce to simply sit on part of the top but it was almost half meat and sauce and half rice - quite generous actually. The chicken was tender too and the sauce tangy. I haven't eaten here before but I'd certainly buy this cheap lunch bowl again.




















Sushi Roll on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment