Welcome

Sir and M'Lady Dine Out a lot - and right across Australia. We know what we like and don't like. We are prepared to try restaurants and share our views. We recognise that not everyone likes the same things (even we don't between the two of us) and not every experience at a restaurant is the same - we all want different things. We have one of Australia's fastest growing diverse restaurant blogs.

Thursday, 12 July 2012

ROULE GALETTE - MELBOURNE CBD

Roule Galette241 Flinders Lane (Scott Aly)
Melbourne CBD

Come on - who doesn't like a crepe. This place is so small it could fit inside a small place with room to spare. It's a bit hidden too. It does serve great crepes though. On a cold night I was there earlyish so it wasn't busy yet and I was able to grab a table outside.
I couldn't resist the Crepe Suzette with Grand Marnier flambe. It was pretty quickly delivered to my table - only a few minutes after ordering and steamingly fresh. My resident chef them poured and lit the Grand Marnier - kindly waiting till my camera was ready for my photo opportunity. The hot sauce blended well with the crepe under it. It was a good sized crepe too and there was plenty of Grand Marnier. Couldn't fault any of it and loved it all.
Roule Galette is another of those hidden gems. I loved it and I'll be back. Crepes start from a few dollars - mine was only $10.00 - a bargain.


Roule Galette on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment