Welcome

Sir and M'Lady Dine Out a lot - and right across Australia. We know what we like and don't like. We are prepared to try restaurants and share our views. We recognise that not everyone likes the same things (even we don't between the two of us) and not every experience at a restaurant is the same - we all want different things. We have one of Australia's fastest growing diverse restaurant blogs.

Monday, 26 March 2012

BBQ KING - HAYMARKET

BBQ King
18 Goulburn St
Haymarket

This place has some seriously good bbq food. On a wander around I just happened to spy their window full of duck and pork hanging there nicely cooked and begging to be bought.

There is seating inside for a small number of people but there is also a take-away area as well - which is where I was.


I ordered some bbq pork. It was amazing. For a mere $6.70 I was served this really good quantity (shown in the picture). I was asked which sauce I wanted too - and had some soy added. It was quick, friendly and delicious. I'm so keen to get back there and try the duck next time!

BBQ King on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sir and M'Lady,

    I think the food here is fair and there are a lot of other places in Sydney that serves up better chinese BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ChopinandMysaucepan,

      You may be right but I can only judge them on their BBQ pork and the food I had was excellent that day. Based on that though I'm prepared to try them again. It will be interesting to see if they maintain that standard or if I was just lucky!

      Delete
  2. Mouth watering delicious foods are here.. wow!!!

    ReplyDelete